Thursday, August 6, 2015

How can I get over my parents getting old and sick?

Answer by Thomas Zerbarini:
I would suggest to simply embrace it and value the time you are able to spend with them. Make the best of it and find balance in your life so that you do not neglect yourself as you attend to your family.

I miss my parents and wish I had more time with them when they were getting older and their health was failing.

Keep in mind as you consider how to process your feelings. Your parents will be going through many emotions and worries as they face aging and illness. You might find that the little things you do that make them happier or able to age gracefully, will most likely help you as well.

Thomas Zerbarini
How can I get over my parents getting old and sick?

No comments:

Post a Comment