Monday, April 10, 2017

We should be Living for Giving to each other.

I think Tim is experiencing, in a way, what I have experienced these last few years.



My plight is a little more dramatic than Tim's; but, what I'm learning is essentially the same.



I have experienced betrayal, loss, anguish and uncertainty. Instead of lashing out and losing myself to sadness, I've chosen to embrace and learn more from myself and how and why people live and act the way they do. I want to understand people and our relationships. Even in great despair, war, family loss there is always the ability to find Joy and happiness in our hearts and not succumb to hate and anger. It's more uplifting to smile and help someone, be kind and considerate.



I've found that those whom have lost so much or have little for themselves tend to be the first to give, help and lift other up.



Keep going Tim. It's uplifting to see more positive "giving" stories about how we help each other.





No comments:

Post a Comment