Thursday, October 6, 2016

How can I best support my 4-year-old son who wants to wear a girls costume for Halloween?

My answer to How can I best support my 4-year-old son who wants to be a Rainbow Dash fairy princess for Halloween? Answer by Thomas Zerbarini:

Well, if he has his heart set on that costume and completely understands that others may laugh and snicker, I think that’s GREAT! If it makes him happy and creative that is a great reason to support his decision.

I personally would get dressed up in my costume and wear it when dropping him off and picking him up at school. I’d probably dress up as a superhero like superman or maybe a minion or maybe Megamind...

megamind.jpg

Have fun with that one and enjoy Halloween.

Thomas Zerbarini

How can I best support my 4-year-old son who wants to be a Rainbow Dash fairy princess for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment