Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Managing Money, Commitment and Exceptions for our teens.

My answer to How do I get my parents to stop promising me money? Answer by Thomas Zerbarini:

First of all, you can never expect to “get” someone to stop or start doing something. You’re only setting yourself up for disappointment. Don’t expect the money at all.

I would recommend you look for ways to earn money like getting a job, mowing lawns, raking leaves, shoveling snow, etc… Don’t sacrifice school for a job though. Be sure to keep up with your school work and doing your best.

Don’t make commitments you can’t keep, especially when the commitment depends upon someone else.

These are good lessons for life, commitments and being dependable. They are also excellent traits of successful entrepreneurs. I would recommend you read Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki.

You can get the book on iTunes or Amazon Kindle.

Just read the first two chapters and you’ll see why…I bet you’ll read the whole thing.

Thomas Zerbarini

How do I get my parents to stop promising me money?

No comments:

Post a Comment