Monday, November 16, 2015

My parents are too disrespecrful and demanding. I am too stressed out and I need to talk to an expert now at this momne. What should I do?

Answer by Thomas Zerbarini:
It sounds like you need to talk with someone. Call a trusted friend or family member and get it off your chest.

Then seek help from your church family if that is an option for you. there are counselors at schools and employers (via Human Resources) that are good starts to finding someone you can talk to.

You may find help in some local spiritual and holistic papers and magazines as well. I know that may be a step outside the norm; but, it can open the door to being comfortable with someone that you can talk to.

I hope that helps. Without more information, it's hard to give much more advice.

Thomas Zerbarini
My parents are too disrespecrful and demanding. I am too stressed out and I need to talk to an expert now at this momne. What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment